No matter where you are in your career, it’s important to plan ahead for a secure retirement. IPERS is designed to supplement your Social Security benefits and personal savings.
NOTE: The financial calculators provided are NOT part of the IPERS plan and were not created by IPERS. The calculators should be used only to supplement any benefit estimates IPERS has provided to you, or those you have generated in My Account.
Helpful Retirement Calculators
- Retirement Income: Helps you determine your monthly retirement income.
- Savings: See how consistent investments over a number of years affects your personal savings.
- Retirement Shortfall: Project potential shortfalls or surplus during retirement, and see how long your retirement income may last.
Tips for Using the Calculators
- Begin with accurate information. Your results will only be as good as the information you put in.
- Be conservative. Take care not to overestimate future wages, salaries and investment returns.
- Remember inflation. Inflation will reduce the value of your personal savings.