Image Content Title
Image Side html content
Many resources are available to support you in your role as an IPERS reporting official.
- Employer Handbook (PDF, 10.75 MB) explains the role and responsibilities of an IPERS reporting official.
- I-Que Help Guide (PDF, 14.98 MB) explains how to use I-Que, the online reporting system for reporting officials.
- Employer Training and Presentations are held three times a year (via Zoom). These sessions cover everything from the basics of wage reporting to understanding which employees are IPERS-covered. We review the Employer Handbook and walk through everything you need to know about I-Que. Visit the Employer Calendar to register for upcoming training.
- Employer Help Desk Connect with staff members who conduct employer training and compliance reviews.
- Employer Training Videos walk you through the Employer Handbook by section. Videos are available for City, County, School and Other Employers.
- I-Que Video Tutorials walk you through how to use the software by topic.
Image File and Links