IPERS is designed to work with your Social Security benefits and personal savings. You can generate IPERS benefit estimates within My Account, IPERS' online portal to your membership and benefit information. If you prefer, contact IPERS and we will mail your estimate to you.
- Retirement Income: Use this calculator to determine how much monthly income your retirement savings may provide you in your retirement.
- Savings Calculator: Consistent investments over a number of years can be an effective strategy to accumulate wealth.
This calculator demonstrates how to put this savings strategy to work for you.
- Retirement Shortfall Calculator: This calculator helps you determine your projected shortfall or surplus at retirement. You can also see just how long your current retirement savings will last.
Tips for Using the Calculators
- Begin With Accurate Information. Your results will only be as good as the information you put in.
- Be Conservative. Take care not to overestimate future wages, salaries and investment returns.
- Remember Inflation. Inflation will reduce the value of your personal savings.
Important! These financial calculators are NOT part of the IPERS plan and were not created by IPERS. The calculators should be used only to supplement any benefit estimates IPERS has provided to you, or those you have generated in My Account.